News & Advice

Can I Change My Bail Address?

Can I Change My Bail Address?

Yes, in many cases, you can change your bail address if you need to. When you are released on bail, one of the conditions of your release may be providing the court with a valid address where you can be contacted or located at all times. If you need to change your bail address, notify the court or bail bondsman as soon as possible.

The process for changing your bail address may vary depending on your case’s specific circumstances and the court’s or bail bondsman’s policies. In some cases, you may need to file a motion with the court requesting a change of address, while in others, you may need to notify your bail bondsman or probation officer.

Changing your bail address may require approval from the court or other authorities and may be subject to certain conditions or restrictions. For example, you may be required to provide the court with proof of your new address, or you may need to comply with additional conditions of your release.

We do Wichita bail bonds and help find inmates.
Choose one.